NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jun 24, 2022
20,383

These were delicious. I normally don't like a tropical punch. I will eat these as a healthy alternative to candy The smell is good and sweet. I also like the package design.

eee5bda2-cac2-48f8-875a-dc7635134009
ae895084-df78-403b-92fa-79a9887802cb
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

But the cost outweighs the benefits for me. Over a dollar a pack. It’s easy to travel with and the taste is great! Like eating gummy bears without all the guilt and calories. I added them to plain yogurt once and it was divine. Would be delicious in cereal too. I just wish the cost was a bit more reasonable. Great to use in packed lunch also ! Please lower the cost 😅

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Great portion and size for packed lunches, after school snacking or when you are craving something sweet. My kids aren’t normally fans of raisins but they really enjoyed these. Convenient packaging and flavorful raisins.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

It is tasty with fruity flavour. It is not too sour as compared to other flavour. It is definitely a healthy snack for kids. Individual Packaging is convenient, make sure my kids won't over eat.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I love-love-love these little healthy snack-packs. Only natural ingredients and great taste. Picks my energy levels right up when I'm feeling low. Perfect for handbag!

Posted on May 15, 2022

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I LOVE THESE RAISINS. Who knew something so simple could blow the minds of the little ones. Considering how it’s only 60 cals per packet and not an extensive long list of ingredients. Highly recommend!

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Love it. I eat everyday during this period. I feel so good after eat it. I will buy again and again. So so nice product. Ultra Recommended

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

These taste very good. The are sweet and fruity. The box comes with a few small packs, quality is very good. Ingredients are few. My kids enjoy it a lot. They also smell good !