NL

4.8
Baobab
Posted on May 15, 2022
Organic!

It’s much cheaper than the local supermarket, which is 40-% more expensive AnD has a closer expiry date. Organic raisins which tasted awesome. I use it for my morning cereal and the size & package is just great for toddlers too. Recommended and beneficial for adults and toddlers diet. Convenient for travel.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022
2,305

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Warning. These raisins are tiny. They are smaller than the small boxes I remember growing up with. I guess those are the 1 oz type. But my kids loved these. They are so cute and tasty.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

This is second time trying it and it’s very good delicious, simple, and organic but a bit expensive and the pack is a little too small.

46beffe8-46f7-4b6c-a49e-b6386ecbf250
Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Love this brand - perfect size to take anywhere - on the plane with me tomorrow as I take a trip! Fresh and just the right amount for a little snack! And a healthy snack at that!

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

These raisins were soo good! I remember eating these as a kid and they were sweet, tasty, and gave me a bit of energy. You can't go wrong with (dried) fruit... I can eat multiple at a time! Would definitely recommend.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

My mum loves it so much that i will reorder few more packets. You can taste the freshness and without sulphites which is the main reason why i bought this.. Thanks for producing such products we really appreciate it.

Posted on May 4, 2022

I put this in my office drawer and have one as a mid day snack whenever I feel like having something sweet. Size is perfect, not too big!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Great snack on the go for my kids! Great taste! Much more healthy than other snacks! Small package size allows having it without much guilt...