Page 1 - Reviews - Sunfood, Organic Wellness Super Blend, Stress Less, 8 oz (227 g) - iHerb
NL
Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I haven’t really taken this long enough for a good review. However, I am trying to not take a prescription drug for anxiety and am hopeful that this product, mixed with a couple of other things, will naturally help.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

It tastes light, like herbal tea, improves the mood. The size of the package is good. I use a cup in the evening. I wish there was a standard for the daily amount, too. It tastes sweet.