NL
4.9

4.9
Posted on Nov 24, 2022

I was so happy with the speed of delivery and the quality of product. They packed the bottle so well. I have been taking these vitamins for a few days now and they have helped me a lot, I can feel that way. Also the price is very good!! I will keep purchasing for my family.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

This is pretty great to use with my autistic niece (age 7) that desperately needed a quality supplement, with inoffensive taste for a kid. The package size considering the sevings is amazing, and a quick drop in cordial means that one serving per day has shown rapid improvement. Great supplement, especially for kids, huge benefits for the frequency needed and cost / dosage ratio.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

high quality I like to use it Good quality perfect ingredients I like the product size I will buy again because it has good benefits

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Very happy with purchase, convenient size, no aftertaste, my kids loved🥰

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

i like a taste its so sweet, you schould use only one drop

Posted on Nov 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Excellent quality of the vitamin, convenient size, I took it for a newborn and a two-year-old child, and I myself drink from 5-10 drops, I have a deficiency according to my analysis, we drink it with the whole family, the smell of grapes is just barely felt.

168e8053-d00a-4701-ba6e-034cf01fcfba
Posted on Nov 1, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Vitamin D helps absorb calcium and phosphorus, nutrients that children need for growth and proper development of teeth and skeleton. In addition, vitamin D is required for the normal functioning of the brain, gastrointestinal tract and endocrine system, helps to strengthen the immune system and protect against infectious diseases: from banal SARS to such serious pathologies as tuberculosis.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Quality D3 for kids. Dosage: 400 IU per drop. Oil base. The ingredients are good, no issues. Age: can be given from birth. The taste is neutral, not offensive. Use is very convenient: just one drop in the morning. The bottle size is small, but the consumption is economical. The packaging is glass, tinted. Came without damage, did not spill. I recommend 🤍

Posted on Oct 8, 2022
2,329
16,974
Auto-translated from Russian

D3 is one of the few vitamins that a child cannot get from food. With a deficiency of vitamin D, the protective properties of the body noticeably weaken, so children often bring home SARS and a runny nose. I give my kids 1000m. The drops are very convenient. Good manufacturer

Auto-translated from Russian

Description Super Nutrition Liquid Vitamin D3 for Children Contains Vitamin D as D3, Cholecalciferol Natural Grape Flavor Supports Bone & Immune Health* Suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans Alcohol Free Gluten, GMO & Soy Free Scientifically Formulated Dietary Supplement Vitamin D is Essential nutrient, especially for children, as it can provide health in the future. Super Nutrition Liquid Vitamin D3 for Children is an easy way to add more of this important nutrient to your child's diet. The liquid supplement has a pleasant grape flavor and just one drop can add an extra serving of vitamin D3 to a child's diet! Vitamin D3 for Children Getting enough vitamin D3 daily is important for everyone, but especially for growing children. Vitamin D3 supports bone health by promoting the absorption of calcium and phosphorus, two minerals essential for healthy growth and development of strong bones*. In addition, vitamin D may support a healthy immune system*. Super Nutrition Liquid Vitamin D3 for Children provides vitamin D3 as cholecalciferol in a convenient liquid supplement. It has a natural flavor and contains no alcohol, gluten, GMOs or soy.