NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 16, 2022
The Best ProBiotic for Children

I like the size of the bottle and its packaging. It is suitable for age 4 and the taste is gentle and good. I use it daily and serving is good. I like its quality and ingredients. There is no need for improvement, I like its frequency and i would highly recommend it to any parents

ecba582a-27bc-4605-af03-eace779a3753
Posted on Nov 7, 2022

I give this product to both of my sons, aged 3 and 10 - my 3 year old loves it. my 10 year old says it has a nasty flavor. I think it just depends on the child. But aside from that, my 3 year old's bowl movements have become much more efficient!

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Loved it But the tablet size is too big for kids . Package was decent. Brought this for 4 year old because he was taking so much antibiotic lately because of ear infection . Hope this will help to restore healthy gut bacteria . I give half of the tablet as it doesn’t mention the age Cons It doesn’t specify from which age kids can consume this .

00dac1e5-3366-498d-b727-0e763f361525
Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Very good quality probiotic supplement for kids. A broad spectrum of probiotics included in the blend and no sugar! The fiber in it is food for the probiotics, so they have a good start up once in your tummy (prebiotics/fiber are food for probiotics). Size and taste are good. Good even for adults.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

this has a gentler flavor than the other brand I got and my 2 year old liked it right away (whereas the other brand took a while for her to accept). I think her pooping became more frequent (a good thing) after taking this. she's a preemie, so needs extra help populating her microbiome, and I'm thankful for products like this!

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

Overall a great product, I got it for my 12-year-old girl and my 6-year-old boy. They both take it with no issue and they like the taste. Probiotics are important for good gut health and so far I feel a significant improvement in their eating habits. Will continue to give these to my kids.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Taste great. Pill size is bigger, but my 4yrs age loves it. Have it as a daily serving of 1 pill every morning. The doctors encourage to use probiotic as a supplement which will benefit and improve his overall health. Quality and ingredient at 5 billion seems average for most kids probiotic.

1 serving for frequency so it's affordable. my youngest son age 8 loves the supplement. Once a day use. the size is kind of big but it's tasty. Good quality cz the ingredients speak for itself. Bought it on sale. well package. wish they would put a discount on this again haha. taste is great and i believe it gives effective benefit on my son's tummy. No improvement needed.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I give my child a course of probiotics once a year. it is very convenient that you pack it for three months. good taste. super price-quality ratio. I recommend it

4600770c-d5bc-4f43-90d1-8e11502bb19a
5fe0e05c-3c1b-4294-aec6-11e747dc9db1
Posted on Nov 16, 2022

my go to probiotics - CNG is out of stock so am trying this for the first time. this has more CFU (5 billion) hope the kids like the taste.

7047983c-be69-483d-b9f2-ebbeff9a7722