NL
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 18, 2022

I take astaxanthin for eye protection, also for skin protection. Astaxanthin is one type of carotenoids. Taking astaxanthin make me feel safe because of its potent antioxidant. Swanson, Astaxanthin, 4 mg is exactly the size that I opt to. It enough to give me energy, and benefit to whole body health.

efcc940d-5a99-4ce8-a5bf-e8b9c335f13b
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

The ingredient is pure Astaxanthin, size of capsule is small of 4 mg . It has a weird smell. I bought this for antioxidant as well as for eyes. Is black in color and tasteless unless you break the capsule then it taste awful. Don't think i see any improvements unless to continuously for months but i only bought one so not sure it works.

8115c648-7c6e-4c02-813f-d0c57b13f521

Good quality and composition. 4 mg is good for me. I feel my skin got better after taking for a few days. The size is small and has no taste, very easy to swallow.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Have been taking this just before or after the first meal but I personally liked it, taking after the last meal of the day. First time purchasing this, so far it's excellent. Most price friendly I found and will get them again ( :

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Good value for the price. I love those small caps with 4mg Astaxanthin. Convenient to take.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

One of the best antioxidants to take & clean up your system.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Very satisfactory product, results can be seen after the first few days.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

astaxanthin is a potent antioxydant that I am trying for the first time. The pills are easy to swallow, not too big. It is supposed to be good for the skin and to neutralise free radicals and oxidative stress.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Good antioxidant, gives a little boost. I have had no reactions to the supplement and they swallow away easily.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Very good product! I will buy again !