NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Great quality, I actually remove the content from the pills and add it to the coffee, the ingredients are clean and clear. I am trying to improve my immunity, so far I was able to stay away from COVID, but that's not only because of these mushrooms, regular exercise, diverse and healthy food, good blood test results.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

This product really works for me. What I mean is when I am getting sick with a cold, or some other infection, then after I take one pill per day (because I am not a fan of taking a lot of pills) it seems to improve my immunity, and I start to feel better very quickly after taking this supplement. I searched online and this medicine mushroom is believed to have beneficial properties on enhancing immune system, but not overly stimulating it (but anyone with overactive immune system or auto immune diseases should be careful or not take it at all - in my opinion). Also for people with hyperthyroid it may not be the best supplement. But occasionally when I have a cold or flu, it seems to work for me.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

I've been taking these for about 6 months now and I think I really like them. The quality blend of mushrooms are intended to help support immunity and I've only been sick once vs the usual many. I wish it came in a 120 count bottle because I hate having to order every other month but overall a fan.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022
1,397

Posted on Feb 21, 2022
2,305

Posted on May 30, 2022

It is good for immune system. In photo you can see composion of mushroom. I am using 1 capsule per day. In package there are 60 capsules. So this is for 2 months using.

612ee6e5-bf11-4a5e-b322-b49c98bc1fea
Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Great quality, the ingredients have been easy on my gut , the pill is size is easy to swallow and the mushroom benefit helped my anxiety and gave me healthy energy

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

I love anything with mushrooms in it its great for your health and keep immune system up I take it for just support immune can't hurt

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

it is full spectrum 3 mushroom .. maitake , Reishi , Shiitake it is good group selection complex ,,using and get good result for reduce sugar ,reduce cholesterol plus give energy , Swanson good quality products

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I'm found of mushrooms. They are healthy, they are superfood. I've purchased other mushroom supplements, too, but this time I chose Full Spectrum Triple Mushroom Complex so I get more in one capsule. Swanson is a reliable brand, end their pricing is moderate.