NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I made stock int he kitchen before with 20 hours boiling to have those nutrients, but those pills seem to be healthy/good as well with some additional needed.. My knee was overworked and after 1 week, it improved 50 per cent combined with rest. I look forward when the bottle is empty not to have that krakking noise in my knee anymore, but maybe it can take 3 bottles/months... (taking 3 pills daily is recommended). Only sad they use magnesium stearate filling.

Posted on May 25, 2022

I am 70 years old and suffer from arthritis in my shoulders and hips. I just finished my first bottle, the most benefit I have got in this first month was the ability to sleep for four hours straight as opposed to 2 and the fact I was able to go back to sleep was a bonus, so I am looking forward to more results next month, give it a try

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Packaging was good and was very fast. It was very prompt. Will definitely buy again and now as i m reviewing, i am go8ng to repurchase again

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

This is a high quality supplement that I take in the mornings before eating breakfast. The benefits are said to be improved joint health. I trust Swanson products.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Good quality product and hope they work! Will feedback again after trying

f3255f35-9372-48a2-9ff9-985ef9579aa8
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

my mum likes it and she keeps asking for me when she is out of stock

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

The product is great, I recommend. You will not regret

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

My dad knee inflammation, can smooth a bit I wait for long time to buy, always no stock

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

just try this product, i hope it works.

1df6442f-9b97-4a64-8090-9a3b27e70b6d