NL
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Extemely thick consistency; almost like a syrup. It definitely causes irritation on the skin if you use it by itself (as they've stated) I have it mixed with almond oil to dulute it a bit and I use it on my scalp.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

A little oily and difficult to absorb. Not much different after finish the whole bottle. Not sure if need more bottle to see the difference.

27422c60-6b43-42de-b168-17e8ef8edba3
Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Bought this for infected eczema, I will update if I notice any changes, so far so good

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Not sticky, almost senseless, I am applying it with night cream, really good for oily skin

Posted on May 23, 2022

Good quality product. Just 2 ingredient list, perfect 👌 Love this kind of packaging, easy to use.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Works on a variety of bugs & wogs in our house - something I always keep in the medicine cabinet.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

External use. Seems to be helping on Rash on shoulder from spandex bra strap. Diluting with 1:1 jojoba oil.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Helps by skin problems, lasts long, quality is good. Package is also convenient to use

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I added this to some cleaning products so I'm not sure whether it is effective. This is not meant to be ingested.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I bought this GSE because always was drinking it (with water) for different health problems, was buying it for internal use , but after i bought i seen on package that it is only for external use. but ingredients same as in that one what i use to drink. why? and what concentration?