NL
4.5

4.5
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Visibly noticeable changes on my hair and skin. Hair - I have extreme hair loss and after taking this for about 60 days, my hair loss has decreased up to 70%. Still continue eating it and will definitely get it again. Skin - I don't have breakouts anymore but old scars. After about 60 days, I can see more even skin tone, less dryness, I look fresh and dewy. I look overall younger and healthier!

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I noticed that my nails are stronger, and hair is less brittle - I am 53 and post-menopause, so skin and hair need additional care :-) The tablets are easy to swallow, smooth-surfaced. No taste to speak of. I originally bought this from the same company in liquid form, but in the heat of the summer the bottle's cap lost its seal in transit. I read that liquid form is gentler on digestive tract, so will buy liquid in the future.

I use the dame product in liquid.. they are the same ingredients and benefits .. the size is good high quality ingredients no bad taste in the capsules the dosage is written in the label .. i like my shiny hair after use it and my healthy nails become stronger i am so happy

Mahbouba
Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I noticed such a great impact and improvement on my hair and nails!! My nails have gotten so long and didnt break at all. I will purchase this again after Im done with the current vitamin course Im taking

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

the skin right beside my nails tend to flare up often and after taking this for about a month, i've started noticing that the skin around my nails are much much healthier now!

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

the quality is good. the benefit to my health is huge. it is useful, have been eating this for months and the hair loss is less. The taste is tasteless, will not be awful. the size is good.

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

I took this supplement when I visited Australia. Good to find this again on iHerb. This supplement really benefits your hair, skin and nails. The size of the pill is slightly larger

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Got a good deal on this one and long expiration date. The tablet is not difficult to swallow and didn't cause any stomach discomfort. I didn't took it long enough to see visible effects, but no negative side effects observed.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

My nails are noticeably stronger after taking it every other day for two weeks; looking forward to it showing on my skin and hair too!

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Quality product, good dose. Tabs are a little on the large side. Seems to help with getting stronger nails. Skin is smoother less breakouts. Hair is shinier and softer. But haven’t really seen any results for hair fall.