NL
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 16, 2022
Great gummies!

I was having difficulty with swallowing so I've ordered this adult gummies and I'm very happy that I did so. They taste good, like berry-herbal candies. So far, I see the positive effect on my mood, stress and workability. The size of the bottle is big, it will go a long way. It smells of a wild berries. Like it!

191899ce-456d-4627-9043-794cb74695bc
Posted on Oct 13, 2022

Makes you relax. you don't need to take it on daily basis, just when you are stressed & need something to calm you down, that's the main benefit of it , so I recommend you to use it . taste and quality is good, also the smell is good

Be-Natural
Posted on Nov 7, 2022

So excited to try Ashwagandha for the first time! This is an adaptogen that helps reduce stress levels. I want to find more peace in my daily life and sleep better.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

been taking Ashwagandha for 3 month, can definitely feel the different, I'm struggling with anxiety and social anxiety and I can say that after 3 month I found it easier to make new friends and I can sleep better at night (this is my own experience)

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Great product. Great flavour. This brand is a really good brand as I regularly purchase the multi vitamin.

4362a358-daaf-4f0e-861e-1c64b3ca35a7
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Only trouble is I eat more than 2 a day as it’s too tasty.

ab93aff1-f2ba-4848-9464-439de91a3d09
Posted on May 2, 2022

it really works and helps me sleep. the taste is good too and not artificial.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Perfect. Very tasty and the dosage is great. The quality seems very good and the benefits are good.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Very nice Strongly recommends Tasty and does not feel a strong aftertaste