Page 1 - Reviews - Terra Origin, Healthy Gut, Honey Lemon, 8.16 oz (232 g) - iHerb
NL

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I was advised by ND (Naturopathic Doctor) to try healing my leaky gut, which supposed to help manage my autoimmune disease by making my immune system less reactive. For that she prescribed me supplements sold at her clinic. The price of 3 products was CA$210 (on top of CA$230 for first visit/consult). I couldn't afford it, so I just asked to see ingredients of those supplements they wanted to sell me. Then I found the alternatives here on iHerb for half a price. And it looks like it's working. I'm feeling some improvement in my symptoms after a week of taking this Healthy Gut together with MCT Powder + Psyllium Husk Powder. This mix even tastes good, I like drinking it :-) mixes well with water. Good quality and good price. I mix 1/2 measuring scoop of this + 1/2 scoop of MCT Oil powder +1/2 scoop Psyllium husk powder in 6 oz. of water and FOLLOW WITH TALL GLASS OF WATER (it's a must!) half hour before supper. This is how ND told me to take it.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Very highly potent and clean gut formula. No artificial sweeteners or additives which I also appreciate. I notice a real difference in my gut health and immunity when taking this every morning. I find it’s best when taken on an empty stomach as it seems to absorb more effectively. Love this flavour too, and it’s very easy to add to my juice or smoothie.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

This is a very high quality product and I liked that it is independently verified. I have tried other gut products and found these More beneficial. They’ve really helped boost my immune health and overall energy. I like that they have no fillers or artificial ingredients too. The powder is easy to take.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I don’t think I can live without this. Been having intestinal issue over a year, tried every prebiotic and probiotic, water kefir, fibres and even checked for pylori. Found this product by chance and despite the artificial sweetness that leaves a bitter aftertaste, it calms my intestines immediately. Been taking it for a week and it helps my issues by 70%. I mix in a scoop of collagen powder in a shaker to tastes better. Will try other flavour next time.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I've used it a couple of times and I don't react badly to it and it tastes decent (I have it with warm water and add some myo insotol in). it does have sweetener which I don't like, I prefer bitter things, but it's not too bad, some are way to sweet that it's sickening. Prefer this to settle the stomach over a tablet or chewable pill, has good ingredients.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Another product I order again and again! Pricing is MUCH better on iHerb than any other place I've looked. Help heal your gut with this product while drinking a flavorful drink. Highly recommend the honey lemon flavor.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Tastes great! Almost immediately helped with heartburn. I put a half scoop in my water bottle twice a day and drink it through out the day. I can eat (in small quantities) some things I couldn't before because of heartburn and stomach upset.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

The kids love this. It kinda tastes like honeycomb. It is super sweet for me, but if you add enough water, it is drinkable and has a nice flavour. Contains a lot of great ingredients at a reasonable price and is good quality.

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

No doubt this product has brought us benefits, such as (yes) lower acid reflux, better digestion, and improved sleeping! The quality of life…it’s what matters.