NL
4.5

4.5
Posted on Nov 26, 2022
Best Face Mask

I used to like other Face Shop masks and wanted to give this a try. This one is a lot more hydrating and moisturizing. It is very gentle to my sensitive skin without any strong scent or trouble as well. I use this once a week and I am satisfied with a result.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

This has a really cool packaging. My daughter used this mask and she loves it as the benefit is felt immediately. The quality is great and its a fun to have a spa day with friends and family. It can be used for sensitive skin and it helps moisturize. It is gentle on skin.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Love these masks, always wake up feeling moisturized. I use them once 2-3 days. They’re all gentle on the skin and has good quality especially for this price range. The scent isn’t too overwhelming too which is great because strong scent tend to me feel a bit sick. Would recommend!

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Size , flavor , package,quality and scent is amazing Useful for age , essential oil To much benefit for sensitive skin The reason for using cause is Moisturizer Nourishment Amazing i love it The size and quality is perfect And the package and scent is good The texture and composition is excellent I always use with moisturizer

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Awesome! My skin felt super revitalized and re-fresh. Also after using it in the morning a lady in store thought I was 10 years younger --- not sure if it is related but it makes my skin feel really good. If you have tired or dry skin, 10 min with this mask will make miracles. Also other masks from this series are awesome.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Very nourishing and hydrating face mask. It fit on my face okay, very few masks fit properly so it's no problem. I have a reactive skin but didn't notice any redness.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022
5,646

Wow!! the size is good The package is good also, has a very nice quality A good choice I would like to order it more and more

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

No skin reactions, no allergic problems, plenty of solution/lotion. It comes folded with a plastic/divider, very easy to unfold it without messing it up.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Its texture, smell, absorption, and they way skin looks and feels is just great. It's also enough to apply on neck, decollete, and a bit on hands skin!