NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 3, 2022
Good

These are a great alternative to Pringles if you're health conscious and/or gluten free. They are a good snack and i go through a lot of them. I like that theres minimal ingredients and work with my gluten free diet. Packaging is good and you get a good amount in the can.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

This tastes amazing! BUT I purchased it as a means to be more sustainable as the product uses sustainable palm oil (RSPO). However, after researching more on RSPO (from Greenpeace and Mongabay News) apparently RSPO is not as sustainable as they claim to be, as many members of the RSPO are still contributing to deforestation. This product would be even more amazing if it was made without palm oil…

Posted on May 18, 2022

These are so delicious and addictive. It’s better than the other brands too!! It’s not too greasy and taste great. I’m glad I discovered these!

03dc7748-f8ab-46b9-b9b3-dff95648743c
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

The crisps arrived in good shape; the cylinder container certainly helps. They’re thin and crispy, actually rather crunchy also. Made with dried potato flakes, they don’t have the potato flavour and aroma. I couldn’t taste the white pepper either. They’re also rather too salty for me - sea salt would have tasted better. The plus point is that they appear dry and not soaked with oil. This is not something I’d readily buy again.

096557fa-e201-41eb-ba18-87c26208794c
e81b3621-7ec7-4682-b65d-be785c05ffa0
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Huge bottle! Bought this as an alternative for my kiddos snack time... They like it but not crazy over it. It has a nice decent crunch but i guess their palate used to those MSG laden chips so just have to get used to natural taste. Please click on like if this review helped!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I haven’t had Pringles in years due to my healthy diet, but I had a craving one day! These are as good or better in my opinion! Try not to eat the whole can in one sitting!

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Fave flavor of our eldest son! Good thing we found it here in iHerb. Good packaging! Definitely we will reorder. Hopefully you will increase the allowed weight for delivery so we can order for more

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

These are great tasting chips. They taste similar to Pringles only these I think are healthier. Package is a good amount of chips. I will buy again.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022