NL

4.6
Posted on Aug 28, 2022
20,383
Yummy crisps!

I'm a big fan of potato chips, and Outback BBQ is one of my favorites. I love the smoky flavor and the fact that they're not too greasy. The bag is also a good size for sharing.

59e4a3b0-cf2f-4b35-8c3f-d415b53f01ce
1817cf2e-7fd3-450e-baf8-a27f26083777
81b8e664-49df-4d66-8e34-0efb11cad167
9708c718-5025-418b-8f4e-299226006c08
52988125-1bd8-42af-8391-428173920709
Posted on Oct 21, 2022

There is only one problem with these chips - you can't stop eating them! Barbecue flavored chips are the most delicious of these chips. My son loves these chips!

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Good quality product, ingredients potato chips bbq flavor , taste delicious no trans fat or harmful oils , amazing snack , good for diet . Acceptable size with good quality package. I always order from this company and I tried other flavors honestly all delicious Recommend it 🫀🫀🫀

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

The flavor is spicy but not hot ... quite an interesting crisp and healthy as well! We like all of the Good Crisp Company, Potato Crisps ! The packaging helps them keep their shape while traveling ... Good choice always !!!

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Created by a father for his kids (and probably himself), feels good to know there's a healthier option when we want something flavorful and crunchy in a pinch!

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

This is our fave snacks. Been waiting to restocks at our fave store here in Phils. Good thing it’s available here in iherb! Happy!

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I have tried all the flavor's from this brand, and THIS is the BEST! Its smoky and crunchy and has just the right amount of seasoning. I shouldn't be sharing so it will end up out of stock! but I have to be honest, def recommend!

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

These are definitely comparable to Pringles and they are certainly much better for you in regard to being healthy. We have started keeping these on hand for the snackers in the house and I've noticed they seem to like them better! These are great!

Posted on May 25, 2022

I’m amazed at how good these taste. It’s not too greasy so I don’t feel too guilty for eating them. I will definitely be reordering more!