NL
4.5

4.5
Posted on Oct 24, 2022

It stays on all day, I use it all the time. It has a slight sweet scent to it. The color is pigmented and texture is very liquid so it’s easy to put on lips. The packaging is also just adorable. I can play a whole rugby game with this product on and it wont smudge, love

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

Wow I love this so much! It’s the perfect red colour with a great smell and taste. It goes on watery and stays put all day, but feels like you’ve got nothing on which is just perfect.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

The color is a nice red. I'm not a big fan of the fruity scent, but when you apply it on the lips, as it is a tint it vanishes quickly!

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

So cute and a great color for my lips. Smells so good the scent is lovely. I use it all the time. Good quality packaging. A small cute size for my purse!

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

You need to make sure your lips are very moisturized before applying! It’s a wonderful tint that lasts but it stays in the cracks of lips

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Wonderful color, great texture on the lips, also used as a blush, lovely packaging

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Glad I found this. Takes a while to dry but very happy with the results.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Good quality and the size is very good, I think it will last forever

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Scent is nice and i think i taste it?? But its an alright color tint on my lips. Im happy with it.