NL
4.6

4.6
Posted on Mar 18, 2022
The best Earl Grey!

My favorite Earl Grey tea! I strayed away from it for a bit and tried a few other brands because I wanted the convenience of a tea bag, however it's just not worth sacrificing taste for convenience. I especially enjoy Earl Grey tea in the winter with some steamed oat milk, vanilla extract, and sweetened with coconut sugar.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I have been purchasing this for quite sometime. This tea is organic, gives nice smells and not that bitter suits with my taste buds. Use it every morning along with Ceylon cinnamon+Tao of tea green tea+coconut oil. It taste good even without any sugar or sweetener in it. This tea mixed with bergamot is good to wake up the autophagy, boost the energy and make you filling full. It helped me with my digestive systems too, i had problems with bowels previously, lots of gasses but after drinking this tea it helped me a lot with it. Really recommend it

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on May 27, 2022

The exquisite soft taste of Earl Grey tea is filled with nostalgia. And this brand has the right one - not oversaturated with bergamot and artificial flavors. Just the same golden mean to feel both the taste of tea and the taste of bergamot. I also like the packaging of this tea, I recommend it to everyone.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

This tea is the best! I tried so many loose teas but this one so far has the best quality. The packaging is really nice also and keeps the tea fresh and fragrant for a long time. If you are into teas and care about having a good cup of tea in the morning you should give this one a try.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

This is a nice quality Earl Grey tea, but under the outer cap, there's a tight-fitting inner "lid" with a knob in the center. I pulled the knob to take off the lid, the knob broke off, and now I have to pry the inner lid (which now has a little hole in the middle) open with my fingernail or a knife. Seems like "Tao of Tea" could do better.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

I’ve just had the best Earl Grey I’ve had in my life in Melbourne, and that led me wanting the have some earl grey at home to drink. This one tastes nice and has a nice aroma, but certainly wasn’t the best I’ve had so far. The packaging is very nice though

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

Tao is a loose leaf Earl Grey tea with a mild, unique flavour. A great change from my to-go earl grey teas. Quality product with very little bottom-of-the-tin dust too. Will buy again.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Very strong bergamot smell and flavor, too much for me but my partner loved it and wants to keep buying it. All the teas I've tried from this brand were great quality and the Earl Grey is no exception.