NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 10, 2022

I’ve been making matcha green tea everyday for 3 months now and finally used up the jar. I think this is a high quality brand, I can tell by seeing a lot of foams when I whisk the powder. I also like the packaging, it sure can keep the powder fresh.

ddb76323-5c5b-40b7-9372-e373122fa2ea
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

This is the BEST matcha I’ve tried in iHerb! The quality is so good, very bright green color. It taste delicious! less bitterness than others and has more sweetness. I use it for almost a whole year now and I love it!

8e42611e-cc9f-4374-8e18-9cdef15d77a1
3abd0a7f-012c-456b-8918-d83057f49452
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

It whitening the skins for the first one today so you please do the other side and send them a bag and put it on your back bag if they are still on it so I don’t know if you want them in there or do they want to put it on it and send them in a little bag to send it in to the pool or something else please please send it in to send it in a little while to get them to put them on it and put it on them please thank them for all that thank them for the time to put it on it thank them thank goodness for the price and price thank them thank goodness for the flowers and send them thank goodness for all of the thank

f3631f55-c465-4ead-9ea9-8b7cf6804b7c
Posted on Sep 12, 2022

greate packaging, has a closable bag, a lid, and a screw on lid. will keep the matcha fresh. the matcha itself is great, isnt bitter. I use a serving of half a tsp for my morning latte, gets me awake and doesnt make me jittery like coffee does

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I drink matcha almost daily. The quality of this product is so good. One spoon is enough and it tastes so good. Definitely will purchase again!! The size is small tho but that’s okay.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Great value for organic matcha - from japan as well, which I am really careful with. So yummy for my morning matcha. Mixes well if you have the proper matcha whisk - a great morning ritual

Posted on May 31, 2022

I like the taste of this matcha and the fact that it foams well. The color and flavor are rich and a good hermetic jar so that product arrives fresh.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Have been adding this to greek youghurt. It also helps to tone down the sweetness for yoghurts that are too sweet. Not to mention the health benefits of matcha.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Bought it as I wanted to experience ceremonial grade matcha, the highest quality grade of matcha. Love the amazing fresh yet rich flavor! A great way to enjoy the synergistic effects of caffeine and l-theanine working together to help boost brainpower, improve cognitive function while inducing a state of calm and focus! So much more in a cup - high in catechins (antioxidants), such as, EGCG which promotes neurogenesis and help manage weight.

a3cf9071-5a29-4a09-91c4-6e3db83b0d50
Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I love it! Smells great, tastes good, amazing color, I use to make latte with vanilla soy milk😍🍵

ad5e1326-a37d-4951-abcb-28eee6a6bf07