NL
4.7

4.7
Ryan Hartley
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I'm glad I tried this, I really like it. Holy basil has such a calming and meditative effect for me. The scent and smell, it's a very rich and it has a complex flavor. I thought it be the same as the regular tulsi blends that I usually buy, but it tastes very different.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I ordered this as a gift for an older family member. Tulsi is one of my favorite teas, it’s caffeine free, tastes lovely and this brand seems reputable and of good quality. My cousin will be using these in the coming cold months and was very happy to receive such a sweet smelling package.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I bought this tea for a relative who is always coming down with something in the hopes that this might help strengthen the immunity which is a property all Tulsi teas have in common. This variety reminds me more of black tea rather than the true green Tulsi taste and is a bit more subtle than the more spicy Krishna variety. Tao of Tea is always a good value for the money and the gift was well received.

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

This is my first experience with tulsi and it was splendid. The ingredient's quality seems good it wasnt too dusty and had a very soft sweet taste like if anise were a flower. I cold seeped it over night. Just as pictured

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I enjoy this tulsi tea very much. Its taste and quality is good. Shipping was very fast this time. I will purchase it again definitely.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I really enjoy this tea and its package makes it easy to use. the taste is soothing with a bit of honey. No caffeine but lots of benefits from a long-time ayurvedic herb.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

I use it before bed as a stress relieving and soothing drink. The taste is a bit too mild for me but it is ok overall.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Wow - I didn't know what to expect as I have never tried Tulsi before and I love it!! The taste is lovely, very floral and herbal and almost peppery I suppose. Not like anything I've ever had before. This seems very high quality and you can't beat the value of loose leaf. Tulsi has so many mental and physical health benefits and I love that there is no caffeine. I can take it in the morning or at night with some chamomile.

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

great tea. very refreshing and works well hot or cold.