NL

4.2
  • S
FatemaSarhan
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Beautiful set! And the shower cap is big enough for long hair😂

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

The quality is excellent, well sewn, especially the hat, it is multi-layered, large, will eat a lot of hair. No rubber smell yet, as happens with such things. The composition is probably polyester, but still very high-quality. For such money you should not expect silk. Comfortable to use, although I would like a slightly larger size of the elastic band on the mask, but I have a large head, and it feels quite comfortable even on it. A special love is a headband, it is used most often. A special pleasure is the packaging, I will use the cosmetic bag separately in the future. Has a 50's housewife vibe, but in a good way

743f493f-80e8-4b66-ba2e-3ea81316c069
083eca25-5d70-4a53-8430-12385a72c5c5
cfadebf3-2c1f-4d5b-acac-febc809f6442
e1156663-002a-4916-9f34-ea943617f611
a8569ace-f0e7-448a-8179-93c5a461e26c
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 20, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

A more than wonderful product. I advise everyone to buy a useful product. Every time I finish, I will buy it again❤️❤️❤️

Posted on Nov 9, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

The pattern is so cute,,,. It comes in a fairly large pouch, and the pouch can be used, so it's actually a 4-piece set! I don't think I'll use a shower cap... It's cheap and not so well made. It doesn't look like it will break anytime soon, but it does have some fraying. But it's cute and you don't have to wear it outside, so it's enough for home use! I put my laundry in the net. Ribbon is removable.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I dreamed of buying this set for a long time, I feel like a princess

Posted on Nov 12, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

nice, beautiful material, but I thought that for such money the set would be comfortable for different head sizes. There is not even a regulator on the sleep mask to increase or decrease the girth of the head. the same on the bandage. so the mask and the bandage are a little pressure for me. I think that over time the elastic bands will stretch and these things will become great. in addition, the eye mask does not completely absorb light, it is very thin and see through. hat is used only. she is double. I gave it 2 stars for it.