NL

4.8
Based on 3,974 Ratings
3,400
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

The first 3 months of pregnancy I used megafood products. Then I switched to thorne because I wanted a more vitamin and mineral supplement. Neither megafood nor thorne make my body uncomfortable, nor constipated, pill size is easy to take, no unpleasant taste. I take 2 capsules daily in the morning and afternoon, and I feel like that's enough. I am now in my 7th month of pregnancy, everything is fine, no cramps and fatigue. I take extra omega 3 supplement. I appreciate it and will continue to take thorne afterwards. Highly recommend!

e02457e5-70a6-456e-90fa-4f26011e3f21
Posted on Oct 18, 2022

I am so happy with this prenatal. It was very easy to take as the pills are easy size to swallow and digest my whole pregnancy, Never made me feel nauseous or sick. It definitely helped my energy levels and the ingredients are good quality and levels. It didn't leave any taste when taking them and it was just very good and I plan to keep taking them post partum as well.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

I love Thorne supplements as the quality can not be beat and I use several different ones daily to fit my needs. Even though I am not pregnant, my doctor suggested that these would be a good fit for me because it has the value of the vitamins I need. I can't reiterate enough how much I love Iherb for my supplements since they put the expiration date of all their products (that have them) so I can make sure I am getting the freshest product. No guessing games like on other sites.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This wonderful supplement is exactly what I needed due to my particular genetic makeup, prescribed by my doctor. I love that it doesn’t have any taste or weird smell, like many vitamins do. And I feel great on it! Thank you for making a prenatal that is high quality!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

The wife took these religiously during pregnancies and felt wonderful. She accidently took double the dosage of pills for the first year, and the doctor said she was so healthy that she could have donated blood while pregnant! Now that our kids are growing, the wife missed having her vitamins and has started taking Thorne's prenatal again and is feeling more energetic and balanced.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

The best Prenatal. It’s all activated forms of B vitamins so it doesn’t cause nausea like other forms do. Covers all the important things, and I love that it has selenium and iodine in it. Lots of multis and prenatals do not. It can be hard swallowing three capsules a day when pregnant, but I made it easier for myself by taking one with each meal instead of all at once.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I have been taking this prenatal daily since i found out i was pregnant. No problems and my blood work has been consistently good (Including iron, which is surprising as i had iron deficiency for years before pregnancy!!) No side effects, it did not make my morning sickness worse or might have even helped to make it better slightly.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I am on my 3rd bottles now. Tried other brand but it let out weird taste and smell hence revert back to Thorne Brand. Will definitely go for this again.

b38ca8ac-7b7c-41ef-b379-5c209ba7233a