NL
4.9

4.9
Posted on Oct 22, 2022
Amazing for Brain Fog and Energy!

Thorne has the best quality. This has lifted my brain fog and gave me back my energy. I was struggling a few weeks ago with major brain fog. The effect this has had on my life has made a massive positive impact on my life. The ingredients and potency of Thorne is top notch.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

great quality and ingredients from Thorne as usual. the size is alright, but maybe you don't use it everyday. I feel like I do notice a difference, like slightly energizing. I have a nursing licensing exam to study for, which is why I splurged on this product. Lots of benefits to coffee fruit extract (like increasing BNDF), and I trust this brand to ensure that I'm getting what I'm paying for. Giving it 4 stars for price.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Quality is excellent but price is very high because I have not able to place order for big packing due to restrictions of import in our country

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

I feel more energetic (less tired) and sleep better after eating this product.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

I received the delivery quickly and safely. I like them all

Anastasiia24
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I fill better and have more energy with this suppliers. This firm has always perfect quality.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

better ingredients than most other companies. noticed brain fogs clearing slowly.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Great product, superb quality. First class ingredients. A 60 days count would be awesome, 30 days go by pretty easily. Will buy again.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

great product, suits me. The dosage is convenient. I will buy

Dr-adam
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Honestly i can say this is the best thing I’ve tried so far to boost my cognitive ability and concentration