NL
4.8

4.8
Posted on Dec 14, 2022

I tried this supplement for immunity improvement, and I've noticed I had less problems with my throat. I would buy this herb again for its antibacterial effect. The taste is a bitter pleasant, but you do not feel much of it. Thorne is a safe and reliable brand with the good quality products.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I am a regular user of olive leaf extract for support my immune system. One of the many health benefits of Olive Leaf Extract is antiviral and bacterial so this has been one of my top listed every day guard to maintain my immune system. Thorne product of Olive Leaf Extract is high quality so I was very happy with taking this caps.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Love the quality and flavor of the berry flavored amino acids. they are helping me also! I will continue to order! Love the clean vegan formula and the amino acid matrix

Posted on Dec 29, 2022

this is a reputable company and i use these when i think i am getting sick, though haven't been sick in a long time

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Thorne is a safe and reliable biomed brand. OLE helps with respiratory issues for my son. Can be a little spicy if you empty the capsules into their juices.

Posted on Jan 4, 2023

I bought it 4 weeks ago , I opened and took 1 a day, one week ago I took one and I did vomit and feel very bad, then I saw that the product did change it looks like earth now, I opened one, they were like hard stones. Never anymore I will buy this one

4d998311-2a54-4cc7-b783-2739618a3686
727f2def-def3-4c61-b894-fef34384fd30
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 26, 2022

Olive leaves are rich in polyphenolic compounds that are known to have antioxidant, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory activities. But don’t take it if you are on high blood pressure medicine or diabetes medications.

Posted on Feb 12, 2021

I am a big fan of Thorne products. I give this 3 stars due to 'batch variability'. Even though Thorne standardizes this to 18% Oleuropein, there are other phenolic components that can change, depending on many factors in the extraction process. My first batch looked like the pictures that are posted by a reviewer on this site - a rich green color. I have tried 2 other batches since then and they differ from this first batch. First, the color is more beige than green. I suspect that this could be the result of extracting leaves that are not as fresh and the chlorophyll was no longer present. The other item is the scent. The first batch with green color had a strong pleasant leafy olive odor. The scent of the beige batches were much weaker. The third item is a specific pharmacological effect. With the first batch, a single capsule lowered my blood pressure about 20 mm. With the other batches, the same effect required 2 capsules. I suspect that this is the result of a lower phenolic content with the beige-colored powder in the capsules. I hope that you found this information useful.

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

This is a great product that I will buy again!

Posted on Dec 20, 2022
10,468

Very happy with this product, good value for money it awesome product, Seems to work fine