NL

1,304
Posted on Jul 20, 2022
14,144
Amazing coconut!

I'm so glad I found this product! I have very dry skin and have tried so many products that claim to help with hydration, but this is the only one that has really worked for me. My skin feels so much softer and smoother after using this mask, and it's definitely helped with my overall dryness. I also love the coconut scent! Will buy more!

Posted on Aug 31, 2022
5,015

I coconut hydrating beauty mask is one of the best sheet masks I've ever used! It's so hydrating and really makes my skin look and feel amazing. This is definitely a must-have product in my skincare routine.

0938d298-0163-4425-a10f-31bff4b94c8e
ef3278be-501c-4725-941e-acfce9b71c2a
Posted on Jan 19, 2023

super hidrating, mild scent, all tonymoly face masks are great quality, very gentle, never had breakouts on my sensitive skin, size of sheet completely covers my skin, package is super cute therefore an amazing gift, the frequence of use for me is once or twice a month, super moisturizing, love it!

Posted on Dec 24, 2022

A very hydrating & moisturizing sheet mask. It has a pleasant scent. I put it in the fridge for a while before using it. I apply the rest of the liquid left in the pack on my neck & arms or keep it to use it the next day in my skin care routine. I use a jade roller over the sheet mask. The package is lovely.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Tony Moly is a very serious brand, and I bought several of their mask sheet ( coconut, pomegranate, peach...) and they are all pretty much effective. They are all well cut and smell good ( the scent is subtle), all of them contain a lot of product plus they are cheap. Love them ! if your skin is very dry, I advice you to try lapcos brand, but tonymoly is also quite effective ! The coconut mask hydrate your skin and it will suits sensitive skin :)

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

My favourite mask they uses for all hair and size big for a high quality and package the age for products 1 month or 2 they make the hair moisture and benefit. the composition and scalp good scent for the hair looks like better sensitive they make gentle and I uses frequently

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I honestly have no complaints this mask is amazing. there's isn't too much perfume/scent so it isn't over powering. I do have a smaller face so the mask is a little large for me, but I make it work. I use a face mask at least twice a week and usually one of them is a toy Moly mask.