NL
Based on 1,314 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,314 Ratings
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I think this is great. I feel my skin most rejuvenated with this one. husband complimented that I look gd that day. my rough skin also looks smoother after applying. highly recommend to keep it when you need to apply. Tony moly also have other masks but I think this one is my favourite.

e11d4d3e-8867-4002-ae2b-9a8ba91f8dfa
Posted on May 12, 2022

Good scent very high quality , normal mask size , good compositions , moisturize from the heart , very gentle texture, my skin is sensitive but It makes it glow 😍😍 i love it , the most beautiful mask I’ve ever used 😍❤️ can be used for all ages , good packaging , gonna buy agaaain for sure, thanks iherb ♥️♥️♥️♥️

4e99ecf8-794c-41cb-aed3-4ba2ba5c798c
Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I like to use this mask in the summer when skin feels a bit oily and congested. The combination of red wine and sake makes the skin clear and smooth without drying it out. The only downside is that the serum takes a while to sink in the skin after you remove the sheet.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022
5,646

It is harder to find a source of quality health supplements that are also affordable and don't contained significant side effects. I definitely advise anyone with cognitive deficits to use this -

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

this is my absolute favorite of all the options. super hidrating, mild scent, all tonymoly face masks are great quality, very gentle, never had breakouts on my sensitive skin, size of sheet completely covers my skin, package is super cute therefore an amazing gift, the frequence of use for me is once or twice a month, super moisturizing

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

If you have unclear skin and large pores (even on mature/aging skin) I find this mask to be one of the best. Am generally not the biggest fan of sheet masks since they are not so practical but this once I use regularly. Can only recommend! (For those who also find sheet masks rather tedious to wear, I can recommend the 2-pack of “rubber” reusable face masks you put over the sheet mask so it stays in place and also keeps them from drying out as quickly - found those here on I herb as well! I got the black collie and it was not too tight on the ears!).

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

This mask from Tony Moly is such a refreshing and hydrating love this brand . This is definitely one of my favorite sheet masks and I'll be repurchasing it. the scent is mild the use is easy the quality is good sute all ages the package is cute and i had a benefit of musterized

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Great packaging and perfect size for a gift! I gave a set of these to my mum and step-mum (in their sixties) in NZ and they were thrilled. Easy to use and some good ingredients for skin-care! These masks are good quality for a pretty good price I think.