NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 3, 2022

i buy this for my self, but my doughter took its from me, love it very much, the skin arond the eye is soft and the skin looks better

I really like trilogy products. Great quality of ingredients. All natural and beneficial to our skin.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I use all products on my face from Trilogy, good quality and reliable!

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

I love Trilogy as its excellent quality. I like its silky gel-cream texture. I also added essential oil such as frankincense and myrrh to smooth fine lines. One star deducted as costly.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

much satisfied, I liked this.

Posted on Dec 14, 2020

This is a wonderful eye cream, just right for my skin's winter needs!

Posted on Sep 30, 2020

No matter what eye creams I try I always end up repurchasing this cream. I really like this eye cream! It's not oily at all, goes on smoothly, and it gives the undereye area a lovely fresh feeling.

Posted on Nov 21, 2020

This product is definitely overpriced for what it does - general moisturizer, nothing wow. Has no smell or rather very faint nutty smell. It’s quite thick as well, so I wasn’t very impressed but I guess would work better on dry skin type.

Posted on Apr 8, 2021

Feels pleasant, helps to introduce moisture into the area.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

The cream is very light and nourishing at the same time. Without smell. Very economical, it takes quite a drop for each eye. Only it is necessary to apply around the eyes, avoiding application on the eyelid inward. Good for dry skin around the eyes, especially in the evening. On the eve of the first use, I spent the whole day with mascara on my eyes, after removing makeup and applying the cream, I immediately felt relieved, the skin stopped itching and a feeling of comfort appeared. This brand, it seems to me, by definition, all products are good and effective.