NL
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 23, 2022
Good

Very oily cleanser. The emulsifying effect is not so great after apply water so I always feel that there's lots of oil left on my face after rinse. I have combination skin so I don't think it works well for me but for people with dry skin I think this is perfect. The scent of this product is nice, smells just like roses.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

This oil is great for removing make up. I think I like better over cream version. It doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. It works for removing eye make up too.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Good cleansing oil. Though a little bit heavy. But it does the job. No flavor. I use it for double cleansing as you can use alone. I think is a little bit heavy for oily skin

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Love the ingredients and the scent. Quality is excellent and made my skin glow.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

The scent of roses is soothing towards the end of the day. Cleanses the skin gently, and without unnecessary irritations

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

great product, great smell, vert thin oil. good for my sensitive skin

Posted on Mar 7, 2021

This cleansing oil smells divine! It also works really well and leaves my skin feeling moist and good. I did have trouble removing waterproof mascara with it, though...I needed to use another makeup remover on my eyes.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

It is a good brand but a bit pricey. It has very good quality product! I love it ans use it everyday!

Posted on Jul 17, 2021

The smell is amazing and it feels soothing and calming on the skin. Easy to use and easy to wash off. Effectively removes makeup and sunscreen and dirt. Also feels great when water it added and it changes into a milky consistency.