NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I use this for myself as a face wash. I've always had issues with rosacea and sensitive skin and have found that during my pregnancy, my skin has become even more sensitive. This works great for me, it is very gentle, and I like know that it is safe for babies, as I'll probably order more to share with my baby once he's here. I highly recommend this skin wash!

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

My favorite gentle soap for my child's sensitive and eczema prone skin!! I love that is has no scent. the soap is a bit creamy but makes a lot of bubbles and washes very well without drying out the skin. A must have for cold and dry season.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Great brand The effect is amazing No scent Great quality I use it for my baby boy with eczema his age is 2 months with severe dryness Gentle on skin

Scent , use my childrent , quality, small size , 6 age, package, benefit , sale , value, season, gentle

6ba76fb3-a310-4dd4-9269-d9a77b7046a1
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

we like its texture, very clean even use small amount. no scent, good quality and gentle. we recommend this 👍

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Very good. It deserves repurchasing.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Excellent, has a gentle touch and very good quality

Posted on Dec 3, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I really liked this gel. The smell is neutral, a little pharmaceutical, but not intrusive. Transparent color. Foams well. Can be applied all over the body and even use instead of shampoo. I have been looking for a gel with a good composition and odorless for a long time, I think I found it) The packaging is reliable and wrapped in a film. The size of the jar is not large, but if you take it at a discount, it comes out fine.

135c4c4d-f293-4092-8d1b-808ebd0c7731
ad620a06-4b43-4a03-833a-47cdf01fba1d
Posted on Sep 17, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

It has little scent and feels like it is rinsed well without any residue. If you are looking for a moist and moisturizing product, you can see it. Our baby, who just passed away, has a lot of oil and has pimples on her skin, so it's good to be washed cleanly. It got a lot better. I bought it for 12,103 won as a special offer.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Does its job perfectly. Recommend to buy