NL
Based on 1,267 Ratings

4.4
Based on 1,267 Ratings
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I think this tea is great for when you're in a rush and need to quickly make iced tea, a lot of other iced tea bags tend to offer quite a mild flavour or need a longer brewing time. this is done pretty quickly and is great on a summer day.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

It worths your money. I like to drink it with cold water which tastes much better. I also tried to brew it with hot water which is also fine. The flavour is excellent and refreshing. It didn't take a long time to brew which saves a lot of time. The tea is not very strong and you could brew twice with a normal sized mug. This tastes great even without sugar which is the same as the one you can get from restaurants and cafes. It is good for summer time. Definitely would repurchase this one. I would prefer peach flavour instead of mixed berries because it tastes a little bit sour.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I really liked this flavor. It doesn't take long for the tea to steep. i like how i can use one teabag for 2-4 servings. its a delicious blend. i can sweeten it with maple syrup and add lemon to make berry lemonade iced tea. i do prefer the peach one as it is more subtle.

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

I gave this one a try as Twinings is a worldwide tea brand. This tea is easy to prepare and the berry flavor is lovely.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

This is really high quality, great flavor and quick to make. I use it to make pitchers so I always have on had or for company.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

I like the taste for making perfect ice teas on family gatherings. I add lemon slices and some blueberries, little ice and enjoy the healthy drink.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

My son loves this because he like cold drinks, so this allows him to make ice tea every day easily. He mentioned the taste is good too.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

I love this stuff. Tastes amazing and the cold brew is wonderful. I put a little lemon and powdered honey in mine. Would definitely buy again.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

This tea is very nice The taste of the berries can help you drink more water You can use it at any time Size and packaging are convenient