NL

4.4
Based on 4,438 Ratings
2,865
Posted on May 23, 2022

Love it! Needs only a few minutes to get that flavor, which is great for when I forget to make cold brew tea the night before. There’s a clear fruit taste, not distinct enough to tell that it’s peach though. Tastes especially good with a slice of lemon. Would definitely get again.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

This peach tea is very fragrant. It is exactly the peach tea that I look for. You can serve with sugar or without. Serve with ice is the best way. Put a tea bag with water and chill overnight will give you a nice ice peach tea the next day. Note that the tea contains caffeine.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I bought it instead of iced coffee because it was a cold tea, but it was a great choice. It tastes like iced tea without sugar/syrup, so I recommend it if you want to drink iced tea for those who don't prefer sweet things. The taste and aroma are also excellent. All my family members like it and are willing to repurchase it. I think it will be a really good drink to drink when you are thirsty in summer.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022
4,928

Posted on Jul 24, 2022
5,282

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

I bought this by accident not realizing it was peach tea (I thought it was normal black tea), so when I opened the box I was kind of disappointed, but after making some I was pleasantly surprised. The peach flavor is not overwhelming or artificial tasting, but still kind of brought back memories of drinking Lipton peach tea when I was a kid. Will buy again.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Such a good cold brewed iced tea!! The peach taste is nice and real not artificial. The black tea also high quality as always from Twinings. Good selection for who prefer unsweetened flavoured with a sense of refreshing taste on a hot summer day. I will definitely purchase some more other flavour from this line.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

the quality of twinning's tea always wins for me. the blend is full of flavor and I love to have it as a refreshment. the package has 20 bags. It taste great my family loved it. The ingredients are definitely high quality. I think it has a bit of caffeine.

Meagan
Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I’ve been making a larger tumbler of this while at work and it’s really yummy!!! The peach flavor is a bit sweet. I usually like more butter black teas. But I’ve been enjoying this day after day! Will be interested to order again. It’s quite refreshing on a hot day!!