NL

Based on 3,396 Ratings
2,739
Posted on Aug 30, 2022
Great calming tea

I enjoy this camomile tea, I prefer it when the herbal taste is weaker and not too strong. It's great for nighttime to relax and watch some entertainment with. I've been sleeping better since this is caffeine free. The bag steeps with the right amount of flavor and I can often do a second round. Great value for the price.

9dfa86a4-984a-43ef-b9d7-7d121ebc8a8d
Posted on Jan 25, 2023

Nightly Calm from Twinings has a very soft taste, yet is very soothing to enjoy before bed time. It is caffeine free, so it does not bother me with my sleep although I take it at night time. The tea is in good quality, and I enjoy the nice blend of herbs.

Posted on Dec 30, 2022

I would give more than 5 stars if I could. very hard to find this tea in stores. wonderful calm and smooth taste and smell. love the individual packaging to take on the go. great tea anytime not just for before bed. a little sugar and younger kids enjoy too. we can't keep this tea in stock because everyone loves it. toddlers to great grandparents enjoy this refreshing, warm and delicious tea all year long

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

Chamomile tea is highly recommended, I ordered it several times and I really liked it, it has a mild taste and is very tasty even without added sugar, good packaging and each tea is packed separately and of high quality, the comforters themselves are sealed so you can also take them on the go.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

First time buyer of this product. Didn't know what to expect flavor wise. The first time I tried it, the flavor was great. I mixed in some honey in with the tea and thoroughly enjoyed drinking this every night. It has a slight calming effect. It might not affect everyone the same way, but I definitely felt slightly calmer. Once I run out of this tea I will definitely buy more.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Herbal tea with organic ingredients, caffeine free, with a blend of chamomile, spearmint and lemongrass. The package contains individually wrapped servings of normal size, keeping them fresh and easy to use when travelling or to take to the office for example. I like the benefit of relaxation that I get from drinking it before going to bed.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Great quality of tea it taste chamomile the most with a hint of delicate mint, the smell of it is warm minty kind of feeling, the benefit of the blend is to help u sleep I loved that there is Linden in the ingredients as well as caffeine free green tea so its perfect to detox and make u calm and relax I LOVE IT