NL
4.6

4.6
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Happy with my purchase for this one. Strong smell of jasmine. Nice loose leaf. Just put a little bit into a strainer and pour hot water and good to go. Too much or steeped too long, it'll become bitter. A notch up from just regular green tea. Comes in a nice little tin. It says packaged in Poland. This is my second loose leaf Twinings tea and so far I find it great value for money. Wish they had even more variations.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

The best jasmine green I’ve had in a while. It’s so hard to find a good quality really good Jasmine green. I like to brew mine til it’s really bitter & add a drop of honey in it... omg such a delight! Something about this makes me feel at ease during my menstrual cycle too.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

The scent is so delicate. It’s also cheaper on iherb than elsewhere. I drink 3 cups after lunch every day so the consumption rate is quite fast. Will be repurchasing it soon. I do hope Twinings would have Jasmine Green Tea in teabags on iherb, which is much more convenient for office workers like me!

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

When I am feeling up for green tea this is typically my go to. The tea leaves are a good size and and not broken up. For the price it's a decent quality loose leaf tea. I feel it tastes better brewed hot than as a cold brew but be careful not to scald the leaves!

For the price, it's a good value for a simple everyday tea. But I wouldn't say it's a deliciously delicate tea or anything! I thought maybe I was steeping it too long but it still has a bit of a smoky flavor even when only steeped for two min.

Posted on Dec 24, 2022

Good quality and taste . It it jasmine flavored , slightly subtle intensity . It’s a repurchase . I’ve used it over a year . Good quick of caffeine .

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Very pleasant green tea. This is my second order as I can't find a green tea product better than this. Green tea tends to give me a stomach upset but not this one. I think this will be my repeated oeder for a long time

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Hi I like Twingings Tea Jasmine Tea having very good flavor, I would like to recommend this product I will purchase this product agin, if they have a big size will be better for me