NL

Based on 1,660 Ratings
1,312
Posted on Apr 18, 2022
Great tasting Tea!

Love this tea. I’ve purchased this from other sites before and it has one of the best aromas and taste for black tea. No regrets.

8406e2f1-fc8d-46c9-abe7-9eaa1a5192f8

My grandson loves Twinnings tea blends because of the quality ingredients and drinks this flavor frequently. He likes to benefit from the caffeine in the black tea by using it in the morning to wake up. The serving size of each teabag is just right for a strong cup! He goes through about a package every month, so I frequently reorder this tea from i-Herb for him.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I usually order the black tea variety pack I loved Lady Grey tea so much, that I now routinely buy the variety pack, and add a pack of Lady Grey tea - because I love it so much! AMAZING for hot weather countries subtle but not faint orange and lemon smell and taste Truly unique

Posted on May 28, 2022

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

Nice warm citrus flavor complements the black tea without overpowering it. Lovely in every way, just wish they made it in herbal too! I like earl grey tea, but Lady Grey is far better:) At least to me!

Posted on Dec 14, 2022

This is one my favorite teas. I love the light citrus taste and subtleness of the black tea. There is not much caffeine, so it can be good for the afternoon, as well as breakfast.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Excellent quality. This tea is so delicious - early grey and a dash of citrus. I love that the tea bags are individuality wrapped, so I can put them out for guests or include them in gift packages.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

I like all Twining teas, they are reliable, good quality and pretty reasonably priced. I sometimes nake tea using tea leaf however Twining teabags are convenient and makes a satisfying cup of tea everytime. Nice Bergamot flavor without too much tannine.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

A nice strong cup of tea is needed a few times daily and this has ticked all the right boxes for me, of course I like mine with milk and sugar and I don't drink it black.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I love Twinings' products and I have ordered them numerous times. This is one of my favourite choices. I usually have it in the morning and have their decaf version at evening or at night.