NL
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 21, 2022

Excellent brand and product!!! Lysine is an important protein to the body against certain types of viruses.

Posted on Nov 20, 2009

I usually buy expensive black elderberry products for flu season and they always seem to help. This year my kids came down with swine flu even though I was giving them their elderberry. I did some research online and found that lysine knocks out H1N1. I opened a capsule and sprinkled half into each kids orange juice. I noticed a difference in 30 mins. Fever dropped. They were mostly better in one day! I kept giving the lysine for a couple of days after to make sure it was gone. My husband and I were taking lysine the whole time and never got sick. Also, I have a 16mo. old that I gave 1/2 capsule to for preventative and she never got sick. That is amazing!

Posted on Jan 29, 2009

Great price, My doc recommended it because I seemed to get every cold that comes along. Since I've been taking this every morning 2 on an empty stomach. I haven't had a cold all winter and My husband and kids have all had colds! It really builds your immune system.

Posted on Apr 30, 2008

I added this anti-viral last to my husband's virus battle. The other additions only noted slight improvement in his over all well being. The L-Lysine from Twin Labs though made a big WOW effect his very first week of use. Latent viruses was the issue I had best identified for him. The first week he noted improved energy, less muscle soreness, and within two weeks a decrease in his warts - a life long battle. I'd drop all the other anti-viral supplements before considering eliminating this one. That is - until I'm sure we've successfully defeated the latent viruses for good.

Posted on Mar 4, 2008

I take lysine to help lower high lipoprotein(a) levels. With something as precious to me as my cardiovascular health, I won't trust another company besides TwinLab to "deliver the goods." I appreciate that over the years they have consistently manufactured products using a high standard.

Posted on Apr 30, 2011

I was very satisfied with my recent order of L-Lysine 500 from iHerb. The price was great and received my order very quickly. I will order from iHerb again.

Posted on Jan 10, 2012

Whenever I have too much pineapple, this product saves the mouth from cancer sores

Posted on Jul 22, 2011

Twinlab L-lysine is another great product by this manufacturer.

Posted on Jun 13, 2010

Best form of lysine I had tried. Keeps cold sores at bay.

Posted on Mar 2, 2010

the dentist suggested Lysine after my husband developed a viral infection following chemotherapy