Page 1 - Reviews - Tylers Coffees, Acid-Free Organic Decaf, 16 K-Cup Pod's - iHerb
NL
Posted on May 19, 2022

It taste like coffee but not strong enough for me. If I put in at 4oz it works. That's why they only got 4 stars. Packaging was good. Came quickly.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

I have always liked the aroma of coffee, but I have had a bad stomach since I was a child. After drinking coffee three times, I would feel nauseated and very uncomfortable. Until recently, I saw on the Iherb website that Tylers coffee is recommended by doctors for people with stomach problems. Bought it right away and tried it, it's great, no problem at all. I am grateful for this product, so I no longer have to use it while others are enjoying the coffee, I can only use it to suck the aroma. Each box contains 16 servings, each containing 8 grams, and the packaging is a recyclable carton. Now many medicines have confirmed that drinking coffee has many benefits for the heart, of course, it is better to choose organic products like Tylers coffee, and it is the only acid-free coffee in the world.