NL
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 15, 2022

This is my first time to buy this product because I wanted to try it. The mini burgers I made taste so good. I'll probably buy again.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Bought this to make low carb burgers for my sister’s birthday. She lives a low carb lifestyle. She really liked it. Will buy again!

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

It is very very good, I will buy back later.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

i love it, its a great product and for me its perfect

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

It was nice, added a great flavor, but it doesn't go well with hamburger

C-Cheung12
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I love the Chili spice! Great to season the burger!

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

We didnt like the taste

Auto-translated from Japanese

The contents are seasoning of red powder in a bag. It says 1 bag of 1lb (453g) meat, but I used half of it. It seems to be for pork, but I made a hamburger pate with minced beef and pork. Just by mixing this with minced meat, you can make a delicious BBQ-flavored pate without salt and pepper. The gravy and powder were mixed to make a delicious sauce, and the red onion caramelize was also made with that sauce.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

It's so easy to mix, but it's so delicious! Even if it says smoky, it doesn't have a strong scent overall, so both children and adults can enjoy it. However, if you make it according to the amount, it will be quite salty, so it would be better to add more meat or bake it fluently and sandwich it together with more vegetables. I made a lot of it, so I spread it out thinly on oven paper one by one, wrap it in plastic wrap and freeze it, then use it little by little. I want to try all kinds!

Posted on Nov 20, 2022
1,120
3,840
1,822
Auto-translated from Russian

Great set of spices for burgers. Pairs well with meat and seafood. It is better to make the ratio with minced meat 2 times less otherwise it will be very salty. I recommend to buy. Thanks iHerb for this product.