Page 1 - Reviews - Urban Accents, Plant Based Hearty Chili, Classic Mesquite, 4.2 oz (119 g) - iHerb
NL
Posted on May 13, 2022

very easy to prepare and really tasty! I fried an onion and bell pepper with it' but could be prepared without. Fed two hungry women + rice

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

really great, but I think next time I will try to make it from scratch using textured soy protein and some kind of chili spice blend

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I only gave it 4/5 because the spices were not as I prefer. It is a great source of protein for vegans who crave chili

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Very cool chili mix. You will absolutely not feel the difference with ordinary meat, and even more so you will not feel the taste of soy! The dish turned out lick your fingers, I recommend it to everyone! I order the second time from this company. Excellent quality.