NL
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jan 11, 2022

The product has a mild good smell and very gentle on skin. I only use a very small amount but it works great, as it prevent smell during period and gives a refreshing feeling. It's clear liquid with sticky consistency. Great value for money.

3cf477e8-d8a5-40ff-b027-2850c6c46b74
Posted on Dec 4, 2022

It’s great the smell is amazing but I don’t recommend it for everyday use. And absolutely make sure it’s safe for you.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Im still using it , nice smell , mild scent , easy to use , high quality , suitable size , normal packaging , good value and effective for this , good for caring women

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

Uriage products are my favorites literally! It’s very good and gentele for intimate area use. It has a slight refreshing scent. It doesn’t irritate the area. The size is very good compared to its price

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I had UTI issues. I started use this product. it has good smell, and very good for normalisation your woman pH! It helped me to feel comfortable and stay healthy.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

No more itchy skin it’s amazing, especially during period it helps a lot. Plus one more thing you need really small amount so it’s gonna last forever 😂❤️❤️❤️

Posted on May 24, 2022

The only gel that didn’t irritate my skin! Its so refreshing leaving the smell so good! The size is enough for more than 3 months and its a must in my daily routine! 👌🙏

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I have used other intimate cleansers but this one is superior it cleanses the area without drying it out and it has a nice mild scent

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

By far the best intimate gel I came across. Been using it since a while now and was so surprised to find it at such a good price here!