NL

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

The size of the package was a much bigger then I was expecting. I was very happy with the goji berries. They were very good quality. They smell great and tasted very fresh and yummy. I love how beneficial these are for a healthy diet. I plan to use these as a ingredient for a recipe for cupcakes soon. I would definitely recommend them!

092e0b05-f90c-4e49-a1aa-a064f0817ca6
Posted on Nov 7, 2022

I've used these for snacks, cereal, baking and tea. They're chewy dried berries that go well in a variety of foods/mixes. The taste reminds me of Craisins. They're good for snacking as they provide vitamins and fiber yet they aren't so sweet that you eat them by the handful. Good for the dieters.

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

These goji berries are the perfect snack. Not only are they a superfood, but they're actually delicious too! Addicting, actually. I can't stop by the kitchen without grabbing a handful every single time. At least they're healthy! So I don't have to feel bad about eating them. They're tart without being too tart, and they are chewy.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

These goji berries are some of the best I've ever had. They are lightly sweet, somewhat chewy, very snackable, and a healthy treat. the goji berries are perfect to eat right out of the bag, but I will also use them in trail mix and cereal. The fact they are organic, and a good source of iron & fiber are a bonus. I appreciate the resealable bag. Goji berries grew on me the more I ate them, and now I can't stop.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

The Viva Natural Goji Berries were actually really good! I had never had Goji Berries before and was a little hesitant, but now I am hooked! I ate them a handfull at a time as a quick snack most of the time. I did throw a half of cup in a homemade batch of oatmeal cookies and they were a great additive. I will be using these again for other recipes and a continued quick snack. The fact they are a good source of iron and fiber is a bonus!

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

We've been using these in our smoothies and snacking on them every day. We're totally hooked on these goji berries. They're chewy, tart, sweet, and 100% addictive. My children can't get enough of them either, and they request these as a snack. I've tried other brands of goji berries before, and these seem to be more vibrant, and taste sweeter (from what I can recall). I've had issues with some other brands of goji berries looking very dirty and containing debris mixed in with the goji berries; there was none of that in Viva Naturals' goji berries . I like that they're organic and non-GMO, and you can tell right away that this is a high-quality product. It's something I can feel good about feeding my family! I highly recommend this product!

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

Absolute must have super food- eating it while breastfeeding to add extra nutrients to my body. The taste is delicious and you can add it in your porridge or make a hot infusion

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

so good! Too good! I ate too many right out of the bag. These are great for your health and good to include in your diet. I can't believe how big this bag is for the size compared to how much goji berries normally cost.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

I make an overnight chia pudding almost every day and top it with these delicious berries. Adds such a nice texture and even more nutrition :)

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Even after opening the bag they have stayed fresh! They are sweet and a bit chewy. Color is vibrant and flavor is perfect. Yum yum yum