NL

icarotwist
Posted on Jul 13, 2022
27,974
Great!

I tried ear candles for the first time and I was really amazed at how effective they were!. The ear candles were made with purified food grade paraffin, which made for a really great consistency and experience. I would definitely recommend ear candles to anyone who struggles with the problem of sulfur plug in their ears.

cfefa587-6a9d-412f-84d9-e3bc969b365c
9a081028-b4f8-41df-a695-207af4cd1bcc
883bf9c4-11de-40e3-94d3-b37c145e8263
9146ee2f-71a3-438e-af20-43842a5d8496
556cc490-e08a-46d9-b185-c60fd08a1da3
Posted on Jan 27, 2023

Naturally Relaxing Professional Collection Handcrafted Paraffin Candles Leaping Bunny Certified Not Tested on Animals Professional Collection Paraffin Ear Candles Take advantage of precious moments and melt away the stress and frustration of your day with Wally's Ear Candles. Relax Light this candle and enjoy as the warm air travels down the candle creating rhythmic sounds and soothing warmth to help you unwind and feel at ease. Unwind Our professional collection Ear Candles are made with purified food grade paraffin to deliver a gratifying consistency and experience that will lull you into a sense of soothing comfort. Enjoy Ear candles are the perfect way to bring you to a sense of calm after a stressful day or to pamper yourself as a special treat. It's your moment, make the most of it.

abf22b19-14c2-4f48-adf9-23780b143f95
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on May 5, 2022

Works well Size is not upto the expectation but its a quality product. Suitable for age, packing is premium benefit yet to be discovered gentle on face. product package is nice composition is good frequency and sensitivity is amazing moisture the face flavor is unrecognizable for daily use its good

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

These are a must have! My husband works in a wood shop and these pull actual saw dust out of his ears. They are effective at clearing up his congestion and headaches. He can always tell if I’ve waited too long to use these candles and reminds me to order more every time he sees me pull up Iherb. They’re so easy to use and very affordable considering the health benefits that they provide.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022
3,310

Amazin product. Purchase super. Very attractive price and large selection. I like it. Waste product. I recommend to friends and family. I advise everyone to buy.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Smell use quality size age scent package benefit composition hair scalp sensitivity moisturizer for hair skin and exercise and coffee please and milk and exercise for a while or more to help yourself with your own skin or treat yourself in the green light or a little bit of a fat fat or more

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I LOVE having my ears candled, and these candles are very good quality. I'm so glad iherb carries them as ear candles are hard to find now. As long as you know what you're doing and are careful, you can safely and effectively use these candles to remove excess wax and buildup from your ears. My hubby creates more wax than I do, so it's more fun when I do his ears. I will purchase these again. If my review helped you, please mark thumb up, thanks 🙏👍❤️