NL

4.7
Based on 1,093 Ratings
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
4,829

An excellent body oil kit! I have not tried any of them yet, but the packaging design is very comfortable and beautiful. Also, the size of the oils themselves is good, they are small and suitable for several uses. This is a great way to test their oils and choose which one I like best, and maybe purchase them in the future. Recommend to anyone who wants to try and not commit to a full size product.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

I have lived in Germany for 6 months and Weleda was a local favorite. This is a bit on the pricier side but it is perfect in every other dimension. I love how I get to try multiple at once, and also the packaging is very nice. I have tried it once I received it and the oil smells very natural and mellow- after applying it to skin, my skin is super soft and it soothes me. Perfect scent, perfect quality.

1d65a880-b40b-43d5-a1a1-cd12b3a5600f

3835c99a-5053-4a89-8f8c-6c1bdc143597
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

That's great present for our mums, daughters and girlfriends- All organic quality, amazing scents and the arnica one is really good after a good sport day - Small size bottle are great to carry too. Use every day for all ages and it's a nice package with 6 bottle to choose the one you want- A good treat! Try it!

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

This is a cute little package of 6 Weleda Body Oils. I bought it for a side gift for a friend’s birthday card, which contains the main gift. I can’t vouch for the scents because I didn’t open the package. It’s a nice little side gift.

AnaAna
Posted on May 27, 2022

This is the great set of high quality body oils. I like that you can try all Weleda oils in one purchase. My favorite scant is birch and rose ones. Jars are small in size but one will last for couple usages as oils are very spreadable. The package is very cute, jars are made of glass and sealed safely.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

A great way to test out the entire oil range. Beautiful body oils that I apply after shower for best results. A little bit goes a long way and they are perfect for putting in your travel bag. One bottle =1 week or so for me when doing entire body. they all smell beautiful,absorb well, lock in moisture and get rid of scaly leg skin. I’m not so sure about the other effects but the pomegranate is my favourite.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

The most worth it! Eventho the size is smal, but a little goes along way! Weleda always has the best oil and using the best ingredients! Love the scents too!

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Great gift or as a discovery if you're not familiar with oils and or this brand. Size is perfect for trying and all scents are mild. Package makes it easy to use and store.