NL
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I was using the richer version in the winter and switched to this in the summer because I have combination skin. It's hard to believe that such a light lotion can leave the skin feeling so moisturized. My skin hasn't looked so good in a long time, I really can't explain it, it's so smooth and the pores are less visible. The scent is mild.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Like the scent very much! It’s like the series Sea Buckthorn or Calendula. My daughter feels good with it. I always trust the quality of this brand.

14554bfb-cbdb-43f3-95ef-b0f467c70dc6
0509c5aa-8851-4921-b2e0-0e66ac891076
Posted on Sep 28, 2022

I have combination to dry skin. I used this cream during summer time and for me it was perfect texture , it is light , absorbing well and leaves skin hydrated and moisturized. Has no scent, so good for those who sensitive.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I’ve tried a number of hydrating lotions. I keep returning to this. I have sun damage and am going through peri menopause and this coupled with a hydrating oil really works well.

Posted on May 17, 2022

So lightweight and water-like texture and extremely moisturizing , I put the tiniest amount and it goes a long way ,, although the quantity of it it is very little I don’t mind and definitely will repurchase

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I bought this in cream form previously and loved it so now I got a lotion, as I wanted something light. It is a nice one but I think I prefer the cream - leaves a bit of a flaky film on the skin and there is alcohol scent to it. My skin looks good and it is quite hydrating though.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Very nice and smooth texture with quick absorption, the skin is moisturizer and looks better

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

GREAT product. A little bit goes a long way, and the smell is nice.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

light texture with strong moisturizing power

Posted on Nov 8, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

It is beautiful, the skin absorbs it quickly, I like it 😊 but it has a strange smell, but it is normal and acceptable, the most important thing is the comfort of our skin