NL

4.5
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 14, 2022
Ok

Bought this as a gift . Looks okay . Not exactly the color I thought it was .

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

It’s ok. It doesn’t have great coverage on African American lips. More of a sheer gloss.

Auto-translated from Russian

Budget gloss with fairly large particles of shimmer. It has a pleasant sweet smell and sweetish aftertaste. It is applied easily, just as easily erased and eaten) The color is soft, transparent and shiny. It looks great on the lips, the glitter is not felt, the lips do not stick together.

5cdba0dd-c056-48f6-85b7-8ae4e676f1d1
Posted on Nov 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

Gorgeous lip gloss. Use several times a day. It has a sweet smell and quality has been tested. Relatively small size. Not delicate texture. Delicate coverage. Transparent color with light glitter. Transparent packaging. Advantages: It is shimmery. My age is 40 and I really liked it. I will buy again

Posted on Dec 3, 2022
9,867
Auto-translated from Portuguese

Wonderful brightness, it has a sweet and pleasant smell, it has no color, being very transparent and very shiny. If my review was useful to you, I ask for a LIKE (👍), I'll be happy to know that I'm helping you. Thanks for rating my review!

Posted on Nov 27, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

great shine! soft application. Not sticky, does not interfere with the lips. The only thing that you can feel are grains of gloss on the lips, to whom this doesn’t work, then it won’t work. Sooo shiny)) The smell is normal.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Lovely, beautiful, delicious-smelling gloss, with a scattering of shimmer. I really liked it

Posted on Dec 1, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

Gorgeous gloss, lips do not stick together, looks great, moisturizes, does not remain a cheap strip, I will buy other shades

Posted on Nov 27, 2022
Auto-translated from Portuguese

Great lip gloss, moisturizes and has a beautiful color, I recommend it

Posted on Nov 20, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

Its size is compact and excellent, its smell is good, its quality is great on the lips, pleasant texture, rich color