NL

4.7
Based on 2,664 Ratings
2,051
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I enjoyed the taste of this honey. I use honey in my tea and oatmeal (sometimes on a biscuit :D) It's a light flavor. Also, I had seen a review about leakage; I store this bottle on it's lid and have had no problems. I'm ordering another bottle right now!

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

I love drinking my coffee with sugar and cream. Although I knew sugar and cream are not good for my health and honey is better, I just didn't like the smell or the taste of honey. But when I tasted the Wholesome Sweeteners, Organic Raw Unfiltered White Honey with my fingertips, I knew this honey was different. I tried it in my morning coffee and it tasted so good that I no longer needed to use sugar or cream. Now, it has been about two weeks since I first tasted this honey and I have ordered 4 more. This is the best honey I have ever tried, not to mention its nutritional value. I also like their other product, Organic Raw Honey (unpasteurized, fresh raw state, unfiltered) and it is awesome, too. I highly recommend both products.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Quality is amazing, it is natural and tastes exactly like honey, without added ingredients, I use it for baking and yogurt bowls, the size is big bottle, very cute packaging, I like the sticker in the front, honey has many health benefits and it helped me with my cold, whats composition, many recipes with this product, good for a healthy diet if used in serving recommendation, frequency using it

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

This is a quality honey that came well packaged and in good condition. I ordered it along with some other honey, and all were wonderful. So appreciative of IHerb for their prompt and quality service. I order from them all the time.

Posted on Dec 22, 2022

quality and taste is great, I loved it specially with morning tea, more befits and better composition than sugar, I don't recommend to use it too much. ingredients are obvious.

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

the taste is mild and does not overpower tea or other beverages that I use it for. packaging is strong, easy to squeeze and stay clean

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

Like that it is certified organic. Taste is subtle with nice flowery notes. Really enjoyed this honey. Quality is good and the no mess cap is very convenient.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Love this light colored honey - it's not as strong as dark. Nice consistency. I put in on a rice cracker over generous butter layer - yummy!