NL
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jun 14, 2022
Veteran matcha drinker here…

I’ve been drinking ceremonial matcha since long before it was a fad lol. Around 18-20 yrs. Tried many kinds and have my favorite but could not get that. I always get so scared buying new brands of matcha because Ive had SO many terrible ones that show up brown and gritty. Fortunately my fear was unfounded with this. A tad pricier than I’d like but very good. Lots of nice foam production, delicate yet still robust enough (I like mine strong). Not overbearing on the tannins and not bitter at all. I like to strain matcha through a mesh screen first so there’s no lumps. I also use 150-160°F distilled water which is what I’ve found is optimal over the years. The photo is using no flash so you can see this really is a nice vibrant green. Test on back of hand rubbing a small amount is luminescent and smooth. No graininess. If you found this helpful please click the thumbs up! :)

9039a0a9-beeb-413b-bf5d-92ac8628eca8
ec9bdf91-a9ff-47be-b2c4-721d468c0b71
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

High quality match taste so good. Very bright green color Set an ingredient is only him green tea I love the packaging it’s really cool it’s has so many benefits it’s so rich in antioxidants truly for your skin the serving is really nice and just plant so easily it does not have any lumps or anything like that so small

42830cf8-fda2-4590-b138-c1724409b3d9
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

It is amazing how a cerimonial Matcha can be so much different than the regular ones. I’m totally addicted to my morning matcha now. I had tried a bunch of them and the taste and consistency of this brand is amazing. It is great to know that you can trust the quality of the ingredients, knowing that your really having the best you can have. I’m a person who always forgets to checks the size of the products and is smaller than I thought. But that just means that next time I will order 2 just to have them here 😊

655f4b51-8c59-4b13-a073-99041916dda2
57fa7591-7ca3-4859-a0c8-bce827589434
Posted on May 2, 2022

I must admit, it’s a bit expensive, but I find it’s the best matcha on the market at the moment. It gives me energy for an entire day (sometimes even through the night.. it’s potent stuff, lol), it doesn’t taste as butter as other matcha, and it’s perfect for medication and a coffee replacement. It helps with energy when I have fatigue (I have severe fatigue), and it even helps me with breathing problems because it relaxes my diaphragm. It’s really good stuff.

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

It’s one of the best matcha powders I’ve ever tried , if u dont like how matcha tastes but want to drink it for the benefits try this powder it doesn’t have a strong matcha taste which is something I didn’t really like but whatever, it’s not bitter whatsoever i love that, it’s bright green which means it’s a great quality

1a4da678-99a2-4784-b6ac-d86bf32d0602
3cd409d5-0ba5-4ddd-b0ae-841133da1c18
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Good quality matcha i like it sooooooo muchh. It’s good ingredients too, i make an iced latte matcha and it tastes goood. I like that it’s a good product too , the packaging is very good. Its size is small but u only use just a little, i started drinking it instead of coffee cuz i’m a caffeine addict lol

ead0660e-b886-4d80-9d2b-82308d487ee8
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I love the quality of this matcha :) all iherb matchas are better than others. It tastes good if you use almond milk with it too. Its good if you don’t want to lower your caffeine level. The size is small but good nonetheless. I highly recommend this product if you want to make it at home

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Good quality curry powder. Also organic which is very difficult to find. Big size so will last for a long time. All the ingredients are organic which is much better for the health benefits. I use this every week, the taste is delicious. The only downside is that the packaging is a bit flimsy and not easy to close once opened. You will have to put it in a glass jar or some sort of storage container.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I drink matcha with almond milk everyday and this is the first time I tried this brand. I like it's smell and the taste is light, no bitterness. You can really tell the difference of ceremonial matcha to culinary grade. I don't strain the powder so there were some clumps even when I use a handheld frother, but that's fine with me.