NL
3.8

3.8
Posted on Oct 8, 2022

I love these "oat"meals. It's a wonderful substitute to the real oatmeal. Eat it with Flax meal, Maca Powder or Chocolate powder and hot Water. Put Cinnamon on it and a little Coconut oil in it. Perfect.... It fills me up nicely.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I didn't give 5 because it has some interesting taste with the blue berry flavour. I also bought the original, I like the original one better.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Great way to start the morning! Gives me plenty of energy and tasty!

Auto-translated from Russian

I have already ordered porridge from this company, with coconut flavor. When I opened this porridge, I was a little surprised, the grinding was not finer and looked like fiber powder. (In the photo for comparison, in the last photo, porridge with coconut flavor) is not to say that it is super tasty, it resembles the same fiber. I will try other flavors as well. Calorie (I add crushed cocoa bots to the porridge. Since they are bitter, you can sweeten the porridge a little

4959d3ba-8725-47b4-a664-67c24a7ac488
376deef8-c743-47f3-bdf6-3d3f2b311cb0
17d905ef-3d2a-4caa-a8d8-f46598792433
Posted on Mar 20, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Fist porridge, but must be used in combination with cereal

Posted on Jun 11, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Honestly, I don’t know how they eat it)) With all my love for usefulness, and with all my love for cereals, I couldn’t eat it. For me, taste is still very important. Here, it is so strange that I had to forget and about the composition, and about the benefits, and about proper nutrition. Definitely, I won’t repeat the purchase more. I can’t advise.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022
1,166
Auto-translated from Russian

Great option for a quick breakfast or take to the office for lunch

Posted on Jan 30, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Taken out of curiosity. The composition is great! The porridge is tasty and cooks quickly. The family liked it. Recommend!

Posted on Dec 21, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

It's so tasteless it's just disgusting. Not recommended at all!