NL

Based on 1,679 Ratings
1,181
Posted on Apr 3, 2022
One of the best stevias

I’ve been using stevia for years and love this one. Perfect vanilla taste, not overall sweet and you can always add more. I don’t really find an artificial taste in it compared to other brands. I love this in my matcha, coffee (both iced and hot), to sweeten plain yogurt. I do not experience bloating, a glucose spike when using this. Dropper is also very convenient and not messy to use

eba55bf8-096a-4bcc-9e45-b7c4a259a023
Posted on May 16, 2022

taste great always. used as topping for my homemade yogurt. fresh product and reasonable pricing too. definitely a better quality and its organic ingredient. use on yogurt, salad.lovely texture to any food u top with like pizza, tortilla wrap or bread and cakes. I love it. usage options are endless. great taste.

7d5f2bd2-c032-4b2d-9d09-f5244170900d
Posted on May 13, 2022

The vanilla is a perfect match for coffee - creamy heavenly goodness. This stuff along with coconut milk in my coffee is the only reason I look forward to getting up in the morning. I look forward to this and it also works well in smoothies, yogurt and oatmeal. If you had to get just one flavour, get this!

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

This product is of exceptional quality, with stevia as the natural sweet ingredient. its delectably sweet and creamy in taste, a bit like vanilla liquid essence. it comes in a glass bottle, and i love the easy dropper lid to add a careful amount to your food. its so sweet, anywhere you need a sweet kick, with no calories or sugar spikes, this is the product! highly recommend.

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

I will say that the taste of stevia doesn't bother me at all. I know some are sensitive to it, and don't like the aftertaste. I think this tastes like a really nice, warm, mellow vanilla. Great for hot chocolates, baking, smoothies, yogurt, etc. Only a few drops are needed

Posted on Jan 18, 2023

This is my favourite stevia to use!! Great quality and I use it in everything, my matcha tea, coffee, baked goods etc. I don’t find the flavour to taste artificial and it’s just the right amount of sweetness. I find my bottle lasts a long time too because a little really goes a long way which is great when you’re trying to be more frugal but want something a little sweet that won’t spike your blood sugar.

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

Quality is great! Ingredients are good! It taste good and i use it for my drinks! Size is perfect and the packaging is solid! It has benefits but f you are on sugar free diet! I use it for different recipes and serving is good! Frequently use it for my matcha

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I love that this company does not use alcohol even in very small quantities. Many flavored stevia products have 9% of alcohol. The taste is very mild, it has a bit of an aftertaste like all stevia products but I would say it is less than in other products I have tried.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Quality and ingredient and also the size all great the package also good . I bought this cuz I just started my keto diet, it has a great benefit which is zero calorie , I have two favorite kinds of coffee vanilla late and caramel macchiato so quieting that was really hard while doing diet and this was a great replacement gave me the same taste.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

I have tried almost all flavours of this product, but this one is my favourite. I have taken it already 6 times and definitely will buy again-it’s so delicious!! It’s a quite good quality/price rate also I’ve used a lot of similar products before, but this one is easy to use, delicious and 0 calories