NL

4.2
  • S
Based on 1,427 Ratings
Posted on Jan 29, 2023
A little does go along way

Delicious and delivers on taste! Only issue I have is with measuring how much is added. If too much is added it does become uncomfortably sweet. It’s a squirt bottle so it’s honestly not possible to measure without a tool, but that’s way too inconvenient. Would be better if it came in a dropper bottle maybe? At least we could measure via drops, and it’ll match the product name.

66648d7e-bd15-4515-8716-ddc3f943840b
d23f5a1e-2fcf-46f6-bbaf-1d5280a055e6

Great water drops with quality sugar substitutes in the ingredients. Both monk fruit extract and stevia are used, and this helps remove some of the bitterness that is stevia alone come sometimes add. I bought these to use on my keto diet, but the taste is so good that my kids ended up using it more than me. It says 48 servings per pack, but that seems to be if you only want a small hint of the flavour in your water. For a stronger taste, you'll end up getting much less than 48.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I love all the fruit flavors from this brand - this one in particular tastes great! This is a nice substitute for drinking soda or other sugary drinks, and it would work great for a low carb or low sugar diet. It also tastes a lot better than other low quality artificial sweeteners, and it's healthier too.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

flavour-wise i give it 5 starts but the amount you have to use for a 480ml bottlefor the flavour to actually be there and not rasted watered down is too much, so it's not really the concentrated type of syrup but it still tastes great for when you want something to drink but you only got water

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
3,227

I really liked the product I bought. Large and economical packaging. I am very satisfied with the quality of the product. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

i dont know about this product. it is not sweet. it just has the fruity smell but it has a slight weird after taste after you drink it. i tried adding some stevia but still the taste was not "it" for me. if i helped you, please give it a like.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Little quality stevia. I bought the one with Kiwi and taste is really nice. I use it mostly when im not in home, maybe hiking or just out in the city since package is small and comfortable. Quantity of servings are also ok for money, not very beneficial but is ok. Package is just ideal for outdoors, easy to use, do not need special spoons to measure. If review was helpful, give some likes please

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I have tasted several flavors of these water drops and I find the strawberry kiwi to be the best tasting one. These little bottles are the perfect size to toss in my bag. It gets me to drink water with greater frequency than I used to. It also has the benefit of not needing refrigeration.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Package makes easy dispensing with just a squirt in your drink. Flavour is divine. The sugarless feature makes it easier for me to give up fizzy drinks. The guests love the taste. Its like a burst of flavour in your mouth. The composition of the strawberry and kiwi flavour is so refreshing and satisfying. Its a real surprise summery flavour.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I am not a water person and after diffusing fruits, fresh lemons over and over, I could only get down under a liter a day. Starting getting water drops as just a flook to try something different. Game changer. I do AT LEAST 2 liters a day and with the different flavors it mixes things up a bit. Was lucky enough to find them on iHerb and bought loads and then reordered loads more after finding Amazon pricing for the same thing too crazy high.