NL
4.8

4.8
Posted on May 21, 2022
Just what my dog needed!

Very good quality product! My dog was hesitant to try it at first but once she chewed one of them got anxious asking for more. I can only give her 3 per day according to the instructions but it seems to be working as she is now pooping more easily and with consistency. I am overal very satisfied with the quality of the product.

db97520d-5914-401a-9a95-7629ac48dbae
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

My dog farts. My dog farts a lot. I dunno if it's something to do with his gut's biome or something like that. I decidedt that we could try some probiotics to see if it smooths out his digestion. I researched the recommended brands and this one kept popping up so I decided to give it a try Around a month later my dog farted a lot less. I dunno if it was this product or whatnot, but it seemed to do the trick!

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

this really works and my dogs love it. i switched to this because they only need to take one tablet a day and it has really helped with their stool

Posted on May 17, 2022

A great treat for my dog. It has helped with loose stools. It also seems to make a difference in his allergies. He was hesitant to try the first chew, but after he tasted it, he was hooked. Recommend!

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Tried this probiotic supplement for dogs and my pets love this product. They think of it like a treat! Ive noticed better digestion, mood and regularity since I started giving these probiotic chews to my dogs. Its actually the same probiotic in this product that I take for myself. This brand is NASC certified and made in the usa which is important to me. Price is very good for the quality. Will keep giving my dogs this probiotic supplement.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

My dog doesn't like the taste, so we are cutting and hiding in her food which dose work, but we had other probiotics and it doesn't help her as much, will not buy again

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Dogs are taking it without problems, stools stink lesser and better form too.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

Pups is a picky eater and can only takes treats probiotic. This one works.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Both my dogs love these probiotics. Seems to be helping, excited to continue using this product.

Posted on May 5, 2022

My dog has struggled with a sensitive stomach so we tried this probiotic. She enjoys the taste and we have noticed the difference!