NL

Posted on Sep 6, 2022
Excellent for senior dogs!

I was hesitant to buy this. I have an 8 year old golden retriever who insists on having to sleep at our bed side and guard the door. She has hip displasia and we were told this product would help relieve her pain. After just two days of giving her the dosage 2ml per day I saw her walking normally again and 2 weeks later she started playing with other dogs again and want to walk longer. The taste is great as it is in a fish oil so she loves it that I put it on top of her food.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

So, here's the story. I have a little doggy called Rocco and he is a bit elderly and spent some time on the streets. A short time after we rescued him we found out he had arthrosis and he has severe pain episodes during which he cries whenever he moves quickly, jumps or is picked up. The little furrball now runs and jumps like a puppy! Love'em.

Posted on May 3, 2022

My dogs love this hemp oil. My dogs struggle with a lot of stress and anxiety, particularly when it rains or when we travel. I give them a couple drops of this hemp oil and it calms them down nicely. They love the taste I put it in their food or simply drop it in their water. Love that includes salmon oil as well for their skin and coat. Hemp is great for dogs so many benefits. Made in the USA which is important. Item was also shipped fast and packaged nicely.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

My dog has joint issues that cause her to move slowly during spring and autumn. However, I've noticed that on days I'm adding this to her food, she's a little lighter on her feet, and her overall mood is better. I love this.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Great product. It has helped my dog with his fear of noises. He's slowly going back outside by himself. This product has calmed him down. He also sleeps better. I give it once a day.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

So far it really seems to relax my dog and alleviate discomfort! Very pleased!

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Great product, both my dogs love taking these every day.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Made my dog a bit sleepy, soo guess it seems to work on that area..

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

My dogs love it ! The taste is good

Posted on Jul 5, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

smells a bit of fish and hemp, quality product